Z

Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's been awhile...

After getting back from Singapore, losing my job, working odd jobs all over Seoul combined with interviews...I have had little time to work on my blog. I am currently working at my old school (Kid's Club) in Mokdong until Monday and then I finally get to start my new job. I will be at that job (hopefully) until August at least and the off to grad school. If that plan doesn't work, I will probably be here till next April.

I have tons of things to fill you all in on, pictures to add, just not enough time. Keep checking, I will post updates as soon as I can. Or look me up on facebook, I have been sucked in.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 pm, Blogger Bethles said...

If you can get some pix of my littles, could you send me some? Give my love to everyone there!

 
At 5:34 am, Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Lexi,

I don't know you, but I was googling LCI Mokdong and found your blog. I'm looking for information about it because they gave me a very good offer, and I want to know how the working conditions are. I would really really appreciate it if you could get back to me and let me know.

My blog is at littlestlisa.blogspot.com, you can leave me a message there.

Thanks!

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home