Z

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Last Full Day in Bali

I had planned to sleep in a little on my vacation, but that plan was foiled by my mom who was concerned because I hadn’t checked-in in a couple of days. The phone calls home were expensive – totaling $80 CDN. OUCH!!!! Oh well, what can you do? She got me up in time for breakfast though.

So I had my breakie and I headed out to actually pick up my dad’s present. I had to pay cash to get a better price. I ended up doing a little more shopping and was finally finished. I ran into Ayla again and they were going to go surfing at a beach further away – Echo beach. So I tagged along with everyone. We ended up just watching while her and one of the Fabio’s went surfing. It was nice to sit, but I would have liked to have been out there practicing.

After they were done surfing, we headed back to Tanan Lot. I was glad I went with them because there were parts of that temple and surrounding area that I didn’t get pictures of. I also got my grandmother’s present, which I also hope survive the trip home. It’s made of bamboo.

We finally headed back to their hotel, Barong. Once there, I caught a taxi back to my hotel and stared at my stuff that I had to CRAM/SHOVE into my backpack. I put that off and had a nice shower and chilled on my bed, procrastinating. I began to slowly get things in order. I was going to meet Ayla and her friends out at Bounty, which was the night club we went to on Friday. Bur after packing I just couldn’t be bothered. I was too tired. So I chilled in bed, watched tv and too the beads and elastics out of my hair. I was going to the Spa Sunday morning to have my braids taken out and to have a facial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home