Z

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Good-bye Bali

Much to my dismay, I woke up really early this morning. I had a nice leisurely breakfast and went to finish puttering around in my room until I had my appointment.

I sat down to start having my hair taken out. Even though I had about 7 people working on my hair, I had one person to take it out. The braids were very tiny!!!! So I helped and between the 2 of us, it still took 1½ hours to get my hair out. I had my facial and that was nice. Then I had my hair cut. I was really apprehensive because I have had my hair cut in Korea and it’s been really screwed up, so I was unsure what the result would be. At the moment, I am happy with it. It’s not been dried properly because it is just too hot for that. I will have to wait till I get home.

Speaking of which, I don’t want to go home. Not because I don’t want to work, it’s because of the atmosphere here; it doesn’t smell and the air is fresh. Seoul is just stinky, even in winter. Plus, it’s cold. I have been really lucky; it’s just rained on my last day, for the most part. I loved my time in Bali. It’s been very different from my experience in Thailand. It started off right because they didn’t sent my bags to Cambodia this time. So I will head back to smelly Korea, tanned and a little more refreshed. I think I need one more jump in the pool though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home